Moringa oleifera or horseradish tree, is chiefly a tropical tree which is known in many parts of the world with its regional names as drumstick tree, kelor, nébéday, mlonge, malunggay, benzolive, saijhan, marango, and sajna. Moringa oleifera, commonly called the 'drumstick tree', is well known for its multi-purpose attributes, wide adaptability, and ease of establishment. Its leaves, pods and flowers are packed with nutrients important to both humans and animals.
Health Benefits of Drumstick
- Juice of Drum stick when mixed in milk and offered to children greatly
helps by strengthening their bones as it is said to be a great source of
Calcium. Also drumstick is said to be a great blood purifier.
- Pregnant women should often eat drumsticks as it helps ease any kind of
pre and post delivery complication.
- Drumstick soup helps ease any kind of chest congestions, coughs and sore
- Inhaling steam of water in which drumsticks have been boiled helps ease
asthma and other lung problem.
- Finally drumstick juice greatly adds to the glow on one’s face. Make a
mixture of drumstick and limejuice and dab it on your face. You will find
your face glowing greatly.